A couple of weeks ago I received a box of Mod Podge goodies from Plaid Crafts. A bunch of their new products that I’ve never seen before, plus some old school swag. Wanna see?
- Mod Podge Podgeable Shapes
- Mod Podge Rub On Transfers
- Mod Podge Podgeable Papers
- Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Key Rings
I wanted my new keychain to have some subway art so I grabbed the rub on transfers. Pretty easy to adhere to the podgeable, just rub on with the little stick that comes in the package! LOVE these.
Since the whole project only took me about 10 minutes, I decided to make one more! What I love about the Podgeable Shapes and Podgeable Papers is that the shapes and sizes actually go together. I spotted some cool art deco prints and matched them up with the same size Podgeables.
You can also find Plaid Crafts here:
- Plaid Crafts on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/plaidcrafts
- Plaid on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InspiredByPlaid
- Plaid on Twitter: http://twitter.com/plaidcrafts/
I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Plaid Crafts and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.