Baby Boy DIY Necktie Onesies {free printables}

A couple of months ago I shared with you some girlie photo-a-month stickers for baby onesies. They’re an adorable way to track the growth of your baby girl in the first year! Well, now it’s time to have something for the boys… Yep, DIY Necktie Onesies!

baby neck tie onesie free printableSeriously, how cute are these for your baby boy?
And they’re super easy to create!

Supplies needed:

• 8.5 x 11 inch sticker sheets (3 total)
  • (3) 0-3 month onesies
  • (3) 3-6 month onesies
  • (3) 6-9 month onesies
  • (3) 9-12 month onesies
  • Computer printer
  • Scissors

baby onesie neck tie printables

CLICK HERE TO SAVE PDF TO YOUR DESKTOP.

baby boy onesie printablesOpen the file from your desktop and print onto the sticker paper.
There are 4 neckties to each 8.5 x 11 inch sheet. Print and trim out with scissors.

baby boy tie onesie printablesPeel off the backing and attach to the appropriate onesie.
Super easy to create, and wonderful gift for a mommy-to-be!

baby boy neck tie onesies

And don’t forget about the girl version too!
Great gift ideas for any upcoming baby shower gift.

baby-onesie-photo-stickers

Linking up here:

Serenity NowThe DIY ShowoffBetween Naps on the PorchCarolyn’s HomeworkSugar Bee CraftsUncommon Slice of SurburbiaShabby Chic CottageBeyond the Picket FenceHouse of HepworthsThe 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative BlogNot Just a HousewifeTatertots & JelloShabby Nest, 30 Handmade DaysMonday Funday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this post? Follow along for more…

Image Map

Comments

awesome! thanks for sharing! Have you tried a bow tie shape, or do you think it would get too close to the binding of the onesie edge to really stick?

My girlfriend is having her first baby in about 2 weeks and her shower is Sunday. I am making her a Snoopy baby quilt which will not be finished so I am going to do this for her and print out both boy and girl stickers! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

These are so cute! I wish I would have thought to do something like this when my boys were little! Stopping by from Serenity Now. Have a great weekend!

4. Dawn says

Hello, could you post the tie printables with out the 1-12 months on them. I would love to make the tie tshirts for my 1 year old boy, thanks!

5. Justin says

Love this! Did you use “clear” or “white” stickers? I’m not that crafty and can’t figure out based on the picture or description, sorry to bother.

6. Kendra Watkins says

Absolutely love this! Wish I had found this 7 months ago when I had my son :( BUT, I do have many friends due in the coming months and now I know what I’ll make for them! :)

7. Vanessa says

Loooove this idea! Quick question: In your pictures the red looks nice and bright but once I download it, it looks more burgundy. Your colors seem brighter… did you use a different setting on your printer?

8. Dana says

I accidentally bought iron-on paper…is there any way to iron these? The images would have to be reversed. I learned the hard way by printing one sheet out already but the images are wrong…didn’t realize it was iron-on paper! oops. Any advice?

Hi, I really love your ideas and I love this too, I wish I’d seen this before when my baby is still in months, she’s 1 year and 5 months now… Do you have a printable in years? for girls? Thanks…

10. Katie Obenshain says

I JUST finished making these for my friends shower. These were super easy to make and turned out adorable!! I cant wait to give them to her. I did them on iron-on paper rather than sticker paper and it worked great. I can’t thank you enough for the idea and free printable!!!

11. Jackie says

I have seen the numbered onesies before, but the ties are ridiculously CUTE! I can’t wait to do this project! Thanks so much for sharing! I LOVE your site!