Baby Announcement Subway Art

I’ve been seeing baby announcement subway art printables all over the web, Pinterest and Etsy. Yeah, you could buy one for a baby shower gift or your own newborn, but they’re so easy to make on your own!

birth announcement subway art printableYou just need a couple little facts about the little baby to get started:

• First and middle name
  • Birth date
  • Time of arrival
  • Weight (lbs and oz)
  • Height
  • City (optional)

birth announcement subway art

I created mine using Photoshop, but you can also use PicMonkey.com (or even Microsoft Word I suppose). Just start out with a blank white slate (if using PicMonkey, you might have to upload an 8×10 inch JPG). Now just add different fonts for each little baby fact. Separate some of info with fun little dotted and solid lins.

Also, make sure you usee colors that would go with the baby’s nursery so the mommy can proudly display it in the room.

Once the design is complete, print it out and trim to fit in an 8 x 10 inch frame.

baby announcement subway art printable

Wonderful, personalized baby gift that is easy to create and easy on the pocket!

birth announcement subway art printable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE THIS POST? FOLLOW ALONG FOR MORE…

Comments

I LOVE this! My girlfriend is having her first baby in 2 1/2 weeks and I am definitely going to make one for her! I will give it a try in pages since I don’t have photoshop but if I am not happy with that I will try picmonkey. Thanks!

Ha–I had to click on this (from House of Hepworths) because my 11 year old is busily helping me make one of these for my one week old right now! Yours looks great :). We’re making ours in Paint, by the way–DS’s choice; I probably would have attempted it in photoscape if I were making it.

3. Barbara Hughes says

Hi Erin! I love your blog!! We are also from STL….great town! Wanted to see if you have the baby birth announcement as a free printable? I love this idea and would really like to do it for my children! Thanks!

Very cool Barbara! Since every baby announcement printable is 100% personalized, I really can’t offer it as a free printable. Are you just looking for a template? Please feel free to email me to discuss: erin (at) howtonestforless (dot) com

4. Jessica says

I, too, would love a photoshop template to personalize and tweak rather than start from scratch – the blank white page is intimidating to me (crazy, I know, but true!) – you may also like to know that your result was the first google result when I searched “baby stats subway art template” so I was expecting to be able to download a template… anyways, if you are willing to share, please feel free to email me! :) I think you get my email with my comment?

5. Trista says

I would love a template of this if it isn’t too much trouble. Is it Mac compatible? Really want to make this for my bestie who has a little 7 month old girl and who’s partner just left her..I know it would really brighten up her day :)

6. Jess says

You did such a beautiful job on this, I also love the colors that you have chosen! Are you able to send a template or have a link where I could find one? I tried making this on my own but am not so handy in this field, haha!

7. Joyce says

Love your subway art and I’d love to create one for my 3 month old son’s nursery. Can you please send me the template too? Thanks!

8. Jillian says

Hi Erin,

This is stunning!!! I Would love to create one for my baby girls room. Would I be able to use your template (if you dont mine)? Thanks!