Baby Announcement Subway Art

I’ve been seeing baby announcement subway art printables all over the web, Pinterest and Etsy. Yeah, you could buy one for a baby shower gift or your own newborn, but they’re so easy to make on your own!

birth announcement subway art printableYou just need a couple little facts about the little baby to get started:

• First and middle name
  • Birth date
  • Time of arrival
  • Weight (lbs and oz)
  • Height
  • City (optional)

birth announcement subway art

I created mine using Photoshop, but you can also use PicMonkey.com (or even Microsoft Word I suppose). Just start out with a blank white slate (if using PicMonkey, you might have to upload an 8×10 inch JPG). Now just add different fonts for each little baby fact. Separate some of info with fun little dotted and solid lins.

Also, make sure you usee colors that would go with the baby’s nursery so the mommy can proudly display it in the room.

Once the design is complete, print it out and trim to fit in an 8 x 10 inch frame.

baby announcement subway art printable

Wonderful, personalized baby gift that is easy to create and easy on the pocket!

birth announcement subway art printable

Comments

I LOVE this! My girlfriend is having her first baby in 2 1/2 weeks and I am definitely going to make one for her! I will give it a try in pages since I don’t have photoshop but if I am not happy with that I will try picmonkey. Thanks!

Ha–I had to click on this (from House of Hepworths) because my 11 year old is busily helping me make one of these for my one week old right now! Yours looks great :). We’re making ours in Paint, by the way–DS’s choice; I probably would have attempted it in photoscape if I were making it.

3. Barbara Hughes says

Hi Erin! I love your blog!! We are also from STL….great town! Wanted to see if you have the baby birth announcement as a free printable? I love this idea and would really like to do it for my children! Thanks!

Very cool Barbara! Since every baby announcement printable is 100% personalized, I really can’t offer it as a free printable. Are you just looking for a template? Please feel free to email me to discuss: erin (at) howtonestforless (dot) com

4. Jessica says

I, too, would love a photoshop template to personalize and tweak rather than start from scratch – the blank white page is intimidating to me (crazy, I know, but true!) – you may also like to know that your result was the first google result when I searched “baby stats subway art template” so I was expecting to be able to download a template… anyways, if you are willing to share, please feel free to email me! :) I think you get my email with my comment?

5. Trista says

I would love a template of this if it isn’t too much trouble. Is it Mac compatible? Really want to make this for my bestie who has a little 7 month old girl and who’s partner just left her..I know it would really brighten up her day :)

6. Jess says

You did such a beautiful job on this, I also love the colors that you have chosen! Are you able to send a template or have a link where I could find one? I tried making this on my own but am not so handy in this field, haha!

7. Joyce says

Love your subway art and I’d love to create one for my 3 month old son’s nursery. Can you please send me the template too? Thanks!

8. Jillian says

Hi Erin,

This is stunning!!! I Would love to create one for my baby girls room. Would I be able to use your template (if you dont mine)? Thanks!

9. Jaclyn says

This is beautiful, would you be able to send me the photoshop template to edit. LOVE the fonts and colours. Thanks! :)

10. Kirsten says

I LOVE this. I have been eyeballing it for over a year now :D Could you please send me the template so I could actually get my butt in gear and make one! Thank you!

11. mirandy says

I would love a template as well if you are still sending them. My twins are turning 1 and this would be perfect to put on the table.

12. Sarah says

I have three beautiful girls (3 and under) and would love to make them one and all of my friend’s kids too. Can I bother you for a template too please?

13. Karen says

Thanks so much for the idea and visual template. I just completed one for each of my daughters using PicMonkey!

14. Daveena says

Erin this is just beautiful, as are all your printables. It is very generous of you to offer them as free downloads. Could I please ask if you could email the template for this, if it’s not too much trouble. Love your work :) Thank you in advance.

15. SEan2002 says

Very nice picture could you help me with the template to. Would like to do this for my little girl.. Best Regards Sean2002

16. Kristi says

I love this! I have photoshop elements but I haven’t figured out how to use it yet! The template would help tremendously! Could I please have the template also? Thanks you for sharing your creativity!

17. Gill says

You are very creative! I’d love a template too so I can do this for my 4 month old daughter. Thank you in advance xo

18. Pamela says

I would love a template for this as well! I’ve been playing around trying to make one and could use the help :)

19. Candice Wilkins says

This is awesome!! I have twin girls and would love to do this. Would you mind sending me the template as well. Thank you for your time!! :-)

20. Angelia Yonts says

I have enjoyed using and sharing all of your different printables, they have been so much fun. Loving the Summer Bucket List – we are using that this summer!! May I ask if you could email me the Baby Announcement template for this – love to use for my girls’ rooms along with a baby pic!! Love your work :) Thank you in advance.

21. Nadine says

Hi Erin I just stumbled across your page looking for templates to do this for my little man – I love your page – sooo many ideas! It is very generous of you to offer them as free downloads. Could I please ask if you could also email the template for this, if it’s not too much trouble. Love your work :-) Thanking you in advance.

22. Beryl says

I would also love to make one, please send the template my way too! Just found your blog today- dangerous!

23. lisa says

can you send me a template………would like to make the same, but for a boy……….it is too intimidating to start from scratch!!
    I can use word or publisher.

thanks

24. Caroline Murray says

Hi, I have spent hours trying to create one for my little one, could I possibly try using your template. Thanks so much.

25. Mary Janico says

Would you please send me the template for the baby subway art sign you did for “Evelyn Margaret”

THANKS!!!

26. Mischa Collins says

I love all of your work. I would love to create these for my 3 boys. Would you mind sending the template as I have just started using Photoshop. Thank you so much. Great work”

27. Nicole says

Hi, I am trying to make this with my Word but and struggling. Would you mind sending me the template you used also please :)