Let me just preface this with the fact that this is probably one of the unhealthiest meals that I cook. BUT I only cook it once a year. That makes it ok, right?
- 2lbs of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 slices of Bacon
1. Pound the chicken breasts with a meat tenderizer until 1/2 inch thick.
2. Spread each chicken breast with cream cheese and roll up.
4. Place on a broiler pan and cook for 35 minutes at 375 degrees turning once midway through cooking.
5. Turn oven broiler on and cook the chicken on the top rack for 3-5 minutes per side or until bacon is crispy.
I got a variation of this recipe from Emeals, an awesome website that sends me dinner menus and grocery lists every week. LOVE this service!