ABOUT THIS BLOG
How to Nest for Less™ went “live” on the web on May 11, 2011 featuring Do It Yourself (DIY) and decorating projects, crafts, home decor tips and tricks, and home improvement transformations. Erin Hankins, the author of How to Nest for Less™, is a full time working mom as a Graphic Designer in St. Louis Missouri and has a background in graphic design, marketing, and fine arts.
as of August 1, 2015 per Google Analytics
GIVEAWAYS & PRODUCT REVIEWS
How to Nest for Less™ is available for giveaways and product reviews. Please contact for specific ideas and pricing.
BRANDS I’VE WORKED WITH
Ace Hardware, Dollar General, The Home Depot, Moen, 3M, Flor Carpet Tiles, Sherwin Williams, DutchBoy Paints, Kirkland’s Home, World Market, Purdy Paint Brushes, Plaid Crafts, Royal Design Studio, Cutting Edge Stencils, Glade, Walgreens, Walmart, Elmers Glue, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Bed Bath & Beyond, and more.
IN THE MEDIA
- Ace Hardware DIY Team Member
- Dollar General Brand Ambassador
- Craft segment contributor to Great Day St. Louis on KMOV Channel 4
- Official Pinterest Pinner for Better Homes and Gardens
- Better Homes and Gardens 2015 Subscription Ambassador
- Featured on several blogs, including: Apartment Therapy, Buzzfeed, Tip Junkie, Centsational Girl, I Heart Organizing, Miss Mustard Seed, Tatertots & Jello and MANY more!
Media kit available upon request.