This week I’m hosting a Valentine’s Day Series with 8 different guest bloggers ready to share creative crafts, home decor and recipes! New posts will be at 5am and 3pm Monday through Thursday, with a wonderful round up of my favorite Valentine’s Day projects on Friday. HOPE YOU ENJOY! Next up: Plum Adorable!
We are excited to be a part of the Valentine’s Day Craft Series here at How to Nest for Less. We love all of Erin’s creativity and we are honored that she asked us to join her!
We have an easy Valentine’s Day craft that could be given to your kiddos or that special someone in your life.
All you need is:
1) The printable we have created for you below
2) Tape runner or glue.
3) Glitter if you want to spice it up!
4) One 6 x 15/8 inch Wood Craft Clothespin.
(Clothespins can be found at most craft stores)
We didn’t include step by step instructions because it’s simple!
1) Download the printable and cut it out.
2) Tape or glue to both sides of the clothespin (we taped them).
3) If you’d like, add some glitter glue to the dots and/or heart.
4) Write some notes on the cards and make your loved ones smile!
We have lots of free printables on our site and lots of ideas for the future. We would love for you to stop by our blog or ‘like’ us on FB!
Thanks again for inviting us Erin. You Rock!
Click on the picture below to download. We have sized it to print on an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper. For best results, use an ink jet printer and a print on a good quality matte paper.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thank you SO MUCH Jenny and Jess for sharing this adorable Valentine’s Day project and printable! I appreciate you being a part of my series. You can find Jenny and Jess on Facebook or on their blog daily at www.Plum Adorable.com.