Bumblebee Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables

After designing some Ladybug Birthday Printables for a birthday party last month, I had someone ask me to design the same party elements with bumblebees. So since I took the time to create these projects, I decided to SHARE them with YOU!

So here’s the Bumblebee Themed Birthday Party with FREE printables!

FREE BUMBLEBEE BIRTHDAY PRINTABLES

For this birthday party, I created some food table cards, cupcake liners, a birthday garland and water bottle labels for some extra pizzazz around the room. Let’s get this party started!

The water bottle labels should be printed on a glossy white paper so the condensation from the cold water doesn’t quickly dissolve the paper label. Five labels are printed on one sheet of 8.5×11 inch paper. You can also add a little personal message to the top and bottom of the label!

Click here: water bottle labels

I actually printed my cupcake liners on scrapbook paper using my Silhouette Cameo, but if you don’t have that resource, you can use this printable and trim by hand!

Click here: cupcake liners

I love the idea of table cards for the various foods you serve at your party, especially if you have guests with allergies. The printable leaves the center blank so you can customize to your menu!

Click here: table tents

And finally we have a cute little birthday garland for the cute little bumblebee! Just print out the number of blank circles you need for the letters and you can use the bumblebee circles as spacers. Or use this printable as a pattern for scrapbook paper!

I simply glue the lettered circles on the scalloped circles. Then I used a hole punch to create two holes in each piece and strung them along with red ribbon. Super simple project!

Click here: birthday garland

Here is a blank JPG circle so you can customize your own message…
Just right click and save to your desktop.

bumblebee printable

AND OF COURSE AN INVITATION.

bumblebee birthday invitation

Well, that’s it for today! I hope everyone enjoys the FREE bumblebee birthday party printables! Who knows… maybe someday I’ll do some more party decorations now that I know how quick, easy & affordable it really is!

LIKE THIS POST? FOLLOW ALONG FOR MORE…

Comments

These are awesome! I love them! Thanks for sharing! Maybe I’ll switch my Ellie’s theme from strawberries to bees now! She’s a June baby so both would be cute. You have me thinking now!

Wow! his looks amazing. You have a lovely blog. I am visiting you via Tuesday Treasures. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

Absolutely gorgeous!! One of my friends is planning a bumble bee theme party for her little girl’s first birthday, I’ve sent her your link :)

We love Bee’s in our family…long story, but if you look up what bees symbolize you will love them even more (souls). I lost my brother Bobby in 1995 to AIDS and we had a “bee” incident at his gravesite, and ever since my sister and I think Bees are his way of joking around with us. He was quite the prankster. Hope the story doesn’t sound morbid, but more spiritual. When I saw your link I had to stop by! If you go to my site and look at my dining room turned office link, you will see the glass “bee” on the buffet table behind my desk. My hubby and girls got it for me as a gift to remember my bro. Thanks for the “BEE” buzz today :) Super cute theme!!

5. Jeremydk says

These are great – are these PDF files editable? Trying to customize the banner for our twins’ 1st birthday! Thanks!

6. Martina says

These are adorable, Love the theme; have an idea for you ;) why not adapt them into an owl theme aswell ;) Daughters first birthday coming up in july, and she loves owls (aswell as her mum) and I thought I would do an owl theme for her bday party, therefor I´m searching high and low for owl printables. Wanna do some for me ;)

Love your blog/Martina from Sweden

7. Sherri Braun says

How do you enlarge these without the image getting blurry? When I click to print them, they come up in a little 2×2 square in the upper lefthand corner of the paper. So I enlarge them, but they print real blurry. They are so adorable and I really want to use these. Someone please help!!

I have a bee classroom and am so excited about making a banner. I am wondering if there is any way to edit the PDF? I was wanting to type my letters directly onto the blank circles. Just wondering…

Thank you for these images! :)

I am using this theme for my little girls first birthday next saturday! She has a BEE themed nursery so this works perfectly!
    I am also a K teacher and wanted to use this for my classroom. Could you send the ABC labels to me as well?
    THANKS!

Another K teacher here! I’m loving the idea of a bee theme classroom. Can I also get a set for the banner?
    Thanks so much! This is going to bee adorable :)

11. Judy` says

Fantastic work! Just in time for my twin’s 1st beeday party this coming Saturday! How do I personalize it? Thank you so much!

12. Judy says

Do you also have printable cupcake toppers? :)I am trying to see if I can put in my twin daughter’s names :)

13. Kay Hays says

My daughter & hubby have over 100 bee hives and an 11-month old! Can you please help me with a Happy Birthday banner?

14. Emily says

hello!! my son turns a year in october and i just love this theme! i want to match the font so everything matches. could you let me know which one you used? thank you!!

Absolutely thrilled that i discovered your free bumble bee party favour cut outs!! Celebrating my grandsons 1st birthday party and he is such a fan of The Hive on the Disney Channel
    Thank you soooo much!

Kind regards
    Belinda
    South Africa

16. Vera says

Hi! First of all congratulations your job looks amazing! Thanks for giving us free printable options. I wanted to ask you if I can edit the table cards to make some favor tags? Or thank you

17. Ashley says

These are so cute and will be perfect for my daughters birthday. She is turning 3 and wants bumblebees. Could you please help me and advise me how to add the font to the birthday banner before I print it. Thanks!!!!

18. Alyssa says

We love these printables for a baby shower a friend and I are hosting this weekend. We’d like to use the water bottle labels, but the PDF we downloaded has the “Happy Birthday to our little Bumblebee” on it. Is there a way to remove that wording and add our own? Thanks so much!

19. Abby says

This is absolutely beautiful. Would love to use this for my daughter’s bday. Please do you have printable for letters so I can change the name for my daughter?
    Thanks

20. Lizbeth says

Hi! I absolutely love what you’ve put together, it’s all so adorably AMAZING :) I would like to use these for my daughter’s first birthday party. How do I customize? I wasn’t able to edit the PDF. Do you have a word version you can send? Thanks much!

21. Lizbeth says

Thanks for your quick response!

I would like to customize the bottle labels, tent cards (with names of the food i will be serving) and the birthday garland.

22. Maria Charmaine LOpez-Umadhay says

thanks so much for your quick response.. :) do you have a printable garland not a PDF version..PLS. :) God bless and more power!

23. Karina says

Precioso!!! De verdad muchas gracias. Admiro las personas que comparten cosas hermosas. Dios te bendiga.

24. Mary says

I would love to you the water bottle labels for my daughter’s What Will It Bee baby shower. Could you adapt the labels for that? I love your work.

25. Lili says

These are great. Thank you so much for sharing these for FREE, my daughter will be turning three soon and I plan to do her a bumble bee birthday theme and these are going to be perfect thank you so much, everything looks super adorable(=

Hi Erin,
    I just found your blog, great stuff!
    I would like to start making my own printables for my kids parties and was wondering how you go about it? Is it a software program you bought or an online site like picmonkey?? I thought you might be able to give me an answer as my googling is leaving me hanging!!!

27. Cathy says

Is there any way to change the file to add the letters to the blank circles on the banner before printing? My handwriting is terrible!thanks!

28. Cathy says

I would love to use the banner for my nieces baby shower. Is there any to edit the file to add letters to the blank circles? Thanks!

Hi Erin,
    I am also trying to type my daughters name into the blank circles, could you tell me how to do it?! Sorry to bother you but i have tried everything!!!! Love, love love the yellow gingham! Great work!
    Kristian

30. Jennifer says

Love these printables so much! Planning on using them for my 3 year’s birthday party. I would love to know how to insert letters into the blank circles.

Thanks,
    Jenny

31. Sabrina says

Just wondering if you have an invitation to match these? I absolutely love them but want an invitation to match. Thanks Sabrina in Colorado

32. Tin says

love your printables! and it’s free too. Our youngest daughter is turning one, and we call her Abee, this is so perfect for the bumble bee party we are planing for her on the 28th this month. I just need to figure out how to put the “Happy Birthday Abee” on the banner. Thank you for sharing!

33. Anneline says

Hi! These are great! Thank you so much! Can you help, how do I change or add wording on the pdf files? What program do I need?

34. Caitriona Griffin says

Can you please also send me the ABC pdf’s…. I want to print the letters on the banner… I Just love this theme…

35. Tracy Hawkins says

Hi, I love this banner! How can I personalize this banner with letters that spell out my daughter’s name? I can’t figure out how to edit the PDF. Thanks!

36. Brunella says

HI!! I LOVE YOUR WORK!! Thank you so much for putting beautiful stuff together and sharing it!!
    I’m planning on using your bumble bee printables as i’m planning my 2 bumble bees 1st birthday in about a month!! i just need a little help from you…. :) I’m trying to personalized the items i have been able to do the banner with the Pic Monkey program that you suggested before…. the only problem i have encounter is that i have not been able to change the bottle labels to say ” bumble bees” since i have 2…. can you help me with directions on how to do this? and also if I can also get directions on how to write on the table tents? I would really appreciate it!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your work….. i love it!!!

Looking forwards to your help!!!

Brunella