Pirate Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables

In the past I’ve designed some birthday printables for themed parties such as OwlsLadybugs, Firetrucks and Bumblebees. I feel like I’ve been on a girly kick recently, but now it’s time for the boys to have some fun…

Pirate Themed Birthday Party with FREE printables!

FREE pirate BIRTHDAY PRINTABLES

For this birthday party, I created an invitation, some food table cards, a birthday banner, water bottle labels, and cupcake/favor bag tags. Let’s get this party started!

First up was a birthday party invitation! Above you can see what I sent to print: a 5×7 one-sided card. Below is a blank version that you can revise in PicMonkey, Photoshop or even Paint. I would suggest printing on cardstock and inserting into blank envelopes (I purchased mine from Target & WalMart in the past).

click image to print

________________________________________________________________________

How about a birthday banner for your little pirate in training! I’ve uploaded a PDF that says “Happy Birthday” along with some fierce pirate spacers.

To hang, purchase scrapbook paper and cut out triangles. Glue the cutouts I provided to the scrapbook paper, use a hole punch to create two holes in each piece and string them along with ribbon. It’s super easy!

download file here

________________________________________________________________________

The water bottle labels should be printed on a glossy white paper so the condensation from the cold water doesn’t quickly dissolve the paper label. Five labels are printed on one sheet of 8.5×11 inch paper.

click image to print

________________________________________________________________________

I love the idea of table cards for the various foods you serve at your party, especially if you have guests with allergies. The printable leaves the bottom blank so you can customize to your menu!

click image to print

________________________________________________________________________
Add a little pizzazz to your cupcake with these pirate toppers! Just print, trim out, tape to toothpick and TADA! Or you can use a hole punch and attach these to little treat bags with ribbon.

click image to print

________________________________________________________________________

Well, that’s it for today!
I hope everyone enjoys the FREE pirate birthday party printables!

Linking up here:

Serenity Now Blog, Making the World CuterThe DIY ShowoffBetween Naps on the PorchThe DIY Home Sweet HomeCoastal CharmCarolyn’s HomeworkSugar Bee CraftsUncommon Slice of SurburbiaCrafty ConfessionsTip Junkie, The Mommy ClubGinger SnapsSavvy Southern Style, Someday CraftsDIY by Design, Shabby Chic CottageSomewhat SimpleBeyond the Picket FenceFireflies and JellybeansHouse of HepworthsThe 36th AvenueFinding FabulousAt the Picket FenceShabby NestA Little Knick Knack30 Handmade Days, Addicted to DecoratingToday’s Creative BlogNot Just a Housewifelive.laugh.roweMiss Mustard Seed

Comments

1. Eva says

These are so awesome!! I had a birthday party for my 4 year old son last year and it was pirate themed. I purchased the invite, cupcake toppers, etc……I wish this post had existed back then! I’m going to use this for my 2 year old’s birthday next month. You are so talented. I’m so glad I found your site. God Bless you for being so kind and sharing your talent with the rest of us!

These are great! I am planning a Pirate party for my daughter’s third birthday in January, thanks for sharing!! I just liked your FB page and will start following along…can’t wait to see more great ideas :)

3. L says

very cute, thanks!!!..but i do have a question about the happy birthday banner, only the “happy” shows up for printing…not the “birthday part”…or am I miss something?

i love the banner and would like to use it… :)
    thanks

Thank you! I live in Malaysia and it is hard to find good party shops that supplies these kind of favors… My son, JJ is turning 4 and he wanted a pirate theme birthday.. THANK YOU!

5. Lindsey says

I absolutely LOVE these. My son’s 4th birthday is pirate themed and I want it to look so cute, but I just don’t have your talent. Thank you so much for sharing with us for FREE! I’m so excited to have his party now!!!

6. Desiree says

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and printables! We are having a pirate party for my son’s 4th birthday and I will be using your table cards.

7. ANA says

HOLA SOY ANA DESDE URUGUAY ESTOY PREPARANDO LA FIESTA PIRATA PARA FESTEJAR LO 5 AÑITOS MI HIJO FACU , ME ENCANTARON TODAS LAS IDEAS , GRACIAS X COMPAARTIR !!!

8. H says

Hi,

love the printables – thanks… could you tell me what font you are using for the text so I can fill the blanks and stay in theme (esp love how it looks for the name on invite and would like to replicate that)

thanks so much for sharing

9. lindsey says

these are awesome! thanks for sharing matey! My son’s pirate party is tomorrow and will be way cuter because of your printables!

10. Lindsay says

Hi there! New at this and I love the printables, super cute and easy to download and print. My only question is how to customize the food labels. I downloaded the file and reopened it but was stuck after that. Help!!

Love this theme. I opened and saved the banner PDF and it looks great. I can’t print the water bottle wraps or table cards…I tried to resize and they become destorted…any advice. Thanks!

12. jennifer says

I’m having the same trouble, I can’t print the table cards or bottle wrappers. I can’t find where it is suppose to say “download here” for those items. I see print here, but they don’t print properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated, these are adorable.

Jennifer, click on the image to bring it into a new window. Then right click on the image to save it to your desktop. You won’t be able to print from the website; you will need to open the file in a different application in order for it to print correctly. I hope that helps!!

13. debbie says

Wow. Thanks so much for the wonderful post. I am going to use the ‘thanks matey’ printables for tags on the goodie bags at my sons birthday. Thanks again, its amazing people like you share with us and can save us a fortune on parties!!

14. Katie Warrick says

Thank you so much! My daughter is having a pirate party in October and you are amazing for sharing your time and talent…for free!

15. Alla Smith says

Thank you so much for sharing, the templates are so pretty. We used the printables for my son’s 5thbirthday. It was very special. May I ask you which program did you use to create them? Thank you

16. pennygoodwin says

Thanks so much for these! That makes it two for two. Last year I used your fireman themed party printables and now these. So easy to use and so incredibly effective.

17. Ruth says

I’m using these for my son’s 4th birthday this week. Thank you for sharing and thanks for giving us the font info. I’m loving the site. So excited!

Thank you so much for these. I am going to be using most of them. You have saved me loads of money! My son is helping me with your designs for his 7th birthday too! Thank you again!

19. havva says

Thank you so much!!!! But I have a question I would like to customize this happy birthday banner in Turkish letters and would like to add my son’s name. How would I do iı? Thank you for your reply!! :))

20. Shauna says

Thanks so much for these great printables! I’m going to use them at my son’s 7th birthday party in a few weeks :)

21. Kamilla says

Thank you a lot! I was looking for something like that for my son’s 10th birthday.
    They are perfect!

22. Mel says

Just letting you know that I used you banner printable for my son’s party:) I pasted the letters to triangles of red craft paper and then stapled them to red ribbon. It looked fantastic:) Thank you!

23. chely says

OMG!!! thank you so much for the free printable, I have 2 active boys, this is perfect for their birthdays.

24. Melissa Thomas says

Thank you so much for sharing these printables. My son turns 1 in October. These printables are just what I need. I love how easy they are to edit :)

25. Melissa Hinojosa says

Oh my goodness! Thank you sooooo much! You just helped me out so much! My son’s 7th birthday party is this Saturday and the theme is pirates! My dad built a ship and a jail and the .99 store has their Halloween stuff up already so I got all kinds of skull stuff, skeletons, spider webs but this just tops it! Again THANK YOU!!!!