Cookie Exchange Party {free printables}

To get you guys prepared ahead of time for the holiday season, I thought I would share some cool printables for a fun & festive gathering… a Cookie Exchange!

free holiday cookie exchange printablesThese party printables including an invitation, recipe cards, voting cards, and even winner ribbons! C’mon, let’s get started!

_________________________________________________________

First up is the invitation for the Cookie Exchange party. To edit the template, simply click on the image below, save to your desktop, then open in Photoshop or PicMonkey.com.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE

_________________________________________________________

If you want to go the extra step, you can include some recipe cards when you send out the invitations. If you have 20 guests coming to your party, you will need to supply them with 20 recipe cards each. Yes, this can be expensive since only 2 recipe cards print on a page, but it’s fun to share the recipes you trade!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF

_________________________________________________________

How about a little fun with the Cookie Exchange? Have all of your guest vote on their favorites, including Most Creative,  Best Tasting, Most Festive, Most Original, and Best All Around.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD & SAVE

_________________________________________________________

And of course the winners need actual proof of their accomplishments! I created ribbons for each cookie category. Just print out, trim, punch a small hole in the top and thread with some decorative ribbbon.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDFS

I also included a blank Winner Ribbon template in case you think of your own category! Just import the JPG into Photoshop or PicMonkey.com to edit and customize.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD

_________________________________________________________

That’s it for today! I hope you enjoy these free Cookie Exchange printables!

The fonts I used were Century Gothic, Colwell, Channel.
You can download them all for free from Dafont.com!

Linking up here:

The DIY ShowoffBetween Naps on the PorchCarolyn’s HomeworkSugar Bee CraftsUncommon Slice of SurburbiaShabby Chic CottageSomewhat SimpleBeyond the Picket FenceHouse of HepworthsThe 36th AvenueFinding FabulousAt the Picket Fence, Today’s Creative BlogNot Just a Housewifelive.laugh.roweSerenity Now, Tatertots & Jello

Comments

1. April says

Thanks! These are so cute! The ladies in my church do a cookie exchange every year and it’s always so fun. I will definitely put this to good use! We also do an ornament swap at our cookie exchange.

This is so neat! I have always wanted to host a cookie exchange…this might just be the push I needed. Thanks for sharing. I’m your newest facebook fan. I’d love for you to stop by Posed Perfection for a visit sometime.
    Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

3. Jessica says

Hi Erin, I love these printables. Is there any way you could include numbered labels or blank labels to set up in front of the cookies to make identifying which cookie is which easier? I used the invitation and would love to stick with your design for everything else! Thank you so much

4. Laura Beth says

Thanks for sharing Erin! I found your blog after working a 12 hour day and then rushing home to make cookies for my 5 year old’s cookie exchange tomorrow. I wanted something sweet to put the recipe on and was so happy to find your site. I’ll be bookmarking it now! Thanks for sharing with those of us who aren’t so graphically inclined:)

5. Krissa says

Thank you for posting this! This is my second year coordinating the cookie swap at my church, and I am not as graphically gifted as you and needed inspiration. Thanks for naming the fonts you used as well! Something I came up with instead of recipe cards was to post a tri-fold piece of cardstock in front of each plate that served as a place card, and people could write down their email addresses to get the recipes they wanted. Saved the girls a lot of time and worry about making sure they had their recipes along.

Thank you SO much for giving us free downloads! I host a cookie exchange every year with 11 of my friends and it is something we all look forwad to every year. We normally do voting by mouth but this will be much for official doing it with cards and a special ribbon tied to a small gift for the winners. Thank you!