10 Handmade Baby Shower Gift Ideas

I guess it’s kind of baby week around here. I’ve been busy making some new crafts for my baby niece and shared a bunch of them this week. Now my sister is due with a baby boy in May, so I’ve been scouring the web for new gift ideas so I decided to put them together here for a little inspiration.

10 handmade baby shower gift ideasSo here’s 10 Handmade Baby Shower Gift Ideas
that are sure to knock your socks off!

___________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

4. Giant Ruler Growth Chart from Crafted Niche

giant-ruler-growth-chart

___________________________________________________________

5. Photo A Month Onesie Stickers from How to Nest for Less

baby-onesie-photo-stickers

baby neck tie onesie free printable

___________________________________________________________

9. Monogram Wall Art from How to Nest for Less

scroll frame monogram

___________________________________________________________

10. Baby Face Wall Art from How to Nest for Less

baby face wall art

___________________________________________________________

Pretty cute ideas, right?

Doesn’t this kinda give you baby fever?
So many cute ideas!

10 handmade baby shower gift ideas

Please remember to pin each individual room from the original source.

Comments

These are all so awesome! I’m excited for the next friend to bring their next little one into the world and try some of these!

These are great! Now, I just need a friend to have a baby! Thanks for sharing and dropping by my blog earlier!!

Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

Love all of these ideas! I have 3 friends and my SIL who are all expecting spring & summer this year. I know I’ll be making quite a few presents!

4. Jennie says

I like the project idea using the monogram letter and frame. I can get both of those items at my local Michael’s store. Only instead of attaching the monogram letter to the wall as shown, I’d get some kind of light backing to attach to the frame and then attach the monogram letter to the backing. I’ve also “pinned” several of these projects to my “Baby Shower Gifts to Make” board on my Pinterest site. Love all your “motivational” project ideas! Keep them coming!

5. linda says

can’t wait to get started on these thanks for all the super cute ideas i just found out today that my brother is having a girl so im super excited and ready to start right now

6. Regina Killingsworth says

I love all these ideas. Especially do it yourself and free printables. Can’t wait to make for my 1st grandson. Thanks for all the great idea’s I appreciate it so much. Especially when your on a budget keep ideas coming★★★★★

7. Carrie Amos says

I love all of your ideas. My sister is having a boy and I would love to be able to use the neck.tie idea but can’t figure out how to print it. Please help. Thanks in advance.