Construction Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables

I know everyone is gearing up for the upcoming holidays, but we can’t let the kiddo’s birthday party slip through the cracks…. so I’m here to help.

FREE CONSTRUCTION BIRTHDAY PRINTABLES

For this construction themed birthday party I created an invitation, some food table cards, a birthday banner, water bottle labels, and cupcake/favor bag tags. Let’s get this party started!

construction birthday invitation free printable

First up was a birthday party invitation. Above you can see what I sent to print: a 5×7 one-sided card. Below is a blank version that you can revise in PicMonkey, Photoshop or even Paint. I would suggest printing on cardstock and inserting into blank envelopes (I purchased mine from Target & WalMart in the past).

construction invitation free printableclick image and save to desktop

______________________________________________________________

How about a birthday banner for your little construction worker. I’ve uploaded a PDF that says “Happy Birthday” along with some construction truck spacers.

construction birthday party banner

To hang, purchase scrapbook paper and cut out triangles. Glue the cutouts I provided to the scrapbook paper, use a hole punch to create two holes in each piece and string them along with ribbon. It’s super easy!

DOWNLOAD BANNER FILE HERE

______________________________________________________________

The water bottle labels should be printed on a glossy white paper so the condensation from the cold water doesn’t quickly dissolve the paper label. Five labels are printed on one sheet of 8.5×11 inch paper.

construction party water bottle labels

______________________________________________________________

Add a little pizzazz to your cupcakes with these adorable toppers. Just print, trim out, tape to toothpick and TADA! Or you can use a hole punch and attach these to little treat bags with ribbon.

construction party tags

______________________________________________________________

I love the idea of table cards for the various foods you serve at your party, especially if you have guests with allergies. The printable leaves the bottom blank so you can customize to your menu! Place them on the food table and tell them to DIG IN!

construction food cards

______________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy these party printables!
Make sure you check out my project gallery for more party FREE stuff!

FREE CONSTRUCTION BIRTHDAY PRINTABLES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE THIS POST? FOLLOW ALONG FOR MORE…

Comments

1. Emily says

I LOVE these printables! Thank you so much! I am working on a budget for my son’s first birthday and these will help spruce it up! I was wondering however if there is a way that I can personalize the banner with his age and name? Thank you so much for all of the stuff that you post on here! I will be back often to see all of your ideas!

2. Sarah says

Thank you soooo much! I love these printables and will enable me to give my son a special birthday party. December birthdays are so easy to be over looked.

3. Ellen-Marie says

Thank you so much for sharing. I have been looking for construction themed printable and really haven’t been able to find any – especially not as lovely as these!

4. Teresa says

I have to thank you 1000 times for this. My son is turning 3 on Saturday and I based everything this awesome design :)
    Thanks again, I absolutely love this design!

5. Cassy says

You just made my life so much easier!! I am going to use all of it for my son’s 3rd birthday in March! I am a teacher, so I have to plan it early since his birthday falls during report card time. Now I have one thing to check off my list! THANK YOU!!

6. Erin says

Thank you so much for all of these wonderful printables. They are awesome!! I will definitely be using them for my son’s 4th birthday. This has saved me a tremendous amount of time and money! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

7. Kerry says

Thank you so much for these wonderful resources. Its not very often you get something for free these days and with the budget getting tighter and tighter these have just made my day and my sons 2nd birthday! Cant wait until the party. THANK YOU!!!

8. Su Jones says

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome skills! This will make my son’s birthday a real possibility! What font did you use for Dump Everything and your son’s name? SO cute!

9. Melissa says

Thank you so much for these printables! I was having a difficult time finding any construction themed party supplies in the stores, where I live. I so appreciate you sharing these! My son will be thrilled. He’s turning 3 :) Going to follow your blog.

10. michelle says

Thank you so much for these! I just used the trucks on the banner for my son’s party. Too cute!! Thank you again for the beautiful work and for sharing them :)

11. Nancy Schiller says

Thank you so much for these awesome printables. My son turns 3 and loves dump trucks. Working on a budget, this saved the day. Thanks again for sharing!

12. Jennifer says

Love these. My baby is turning 3 and loves diggers! These are perfect! We will be using your designs.

13. Maria says

Awesome! Love them. However, I can’t find a way to download them! (except for the banner). My son is turning 5 soon and he wants a construction party… Please help!

14. Jessie says

Hi, and THANK YOU! These are amazing, and so wonderful that they are free! What font did you use for the happy birthday sign? I’d like to add my sons name myself. Thanks again!