ABOUT THIS BLOG
How to Nest for Less™ went “live” on the web on May 11, 2011 featuring Do It Yourself (DIY) projects, crafts, home decor tips and tricks, and home improvement transformations. Erin Hankins, the author of How to Nest for Less™, is a full time Art Director in St. Louis Missouri and has a background in graphic design, marketing, technology, photography and fine arts.
How to Nest for Less™ averages 3-4 new posts per week.
Posts include furniture transformations, room makeovers, crafts, recipes, DIY and home improvement projects, and decor ideas. Product reviews and giveaways can also be seen on the blog.
as of February 28, 2014 per Google Analytics
GIVEAWAYS & PRODUCT REVIEWS
How to Nest for Less™ is available for giveaways and product reviews.
If you prefer to insure that a review will be written, you may wish to participate in a sponsored post. A post will be written specifically about your product. All sponsored posts and product reviews will include full disclosure that compensation was received. Email for pricing.
From time-to-time How to Nest for Less™ may offer giveaways to my readers. I try to limit giveaways to 1-2 per month. If you wish to offer a giveaway, it must relate to my blog audience and be worthwhile to the readers. There is a fee for a giveaway post. This covers the write up, running the contest, notifying the winner and other administrative services. Email for pricing.
We ask that you donate (2) products for any giveaway; one for me to review, and one for the contest winner. The giveaway value must be $50 or greater. All product reviews will include a full disclosure that the item was complimentary.
Preferred payment via PayPal.
- no refunds
- advertisements geared to women, moms, children, families only
- no landing pages to porn sites
- all users must land on the same page
- ads must be grammatically correct
- ads cannot offend based on race, gender, sexual preference, disability
- no spam ad
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
How to Nest for Less™ is one of the leaders in the DIY, home decor, crafting and home improvement blogging community. How to Nest for Less keeps up with the current design trends and techniques and gives simple step-by-step tutorials with professional photography for each project. Each blog post is advertised on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. All tutorial projects are also advertised on various Link Parties throughout the DIY blogger community.
IN THE MEDIA
- Ace Hardware DIY Team Member
- Featured on the cover of DIY Lifestyle Magazine, January 2013
- Craft segment contributor to Great Day St. Louis on KMOV Channel 4
- 3M Brand Ambassador
- Featured on several blogs, including: Apartment Therapy, Tip Junkie, Centsational Girl, House of Hepworths, Between Naps on the Porch, Miss Mustard Seed, The 36th Avenue and MANY more!