I’ve said this before, but here I am confessing my love again for chocolate and peanut butter. In the past few months I’ve shared with you my Reece’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip and my Chocolate Peanut Butter Gooey Butter Cake recipe.
Well today is a new one for you.
a new twist on an old favorite…
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispie Treats.
- Kellogg’s Cocoa Rice Krispies
- (1) 9.2oz bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- (1) 10oz bag of Clover Valley Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp of butter
- Chop Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures, divide in half and set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg’s® Cocoa Rice Krispies® cereal and half of the chopped Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures. Stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into 13″ x 9″ pan. For ease in evening out the mixture, cover with a piece of wax paper and press down all over the pan to even out rice krispie treats.
- Cool, then top with remaining chopped Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures.
The chopped Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures will melt just a little bit when you’re stirring everything together, but you should still have some little chunks in the final dessert. Every bite will have some chocolate peanut butter flavor… YUM!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!
And don’t forget to check out my Reece’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip recipe
and my Chocolate Peanut Butter Gooey Butter Cake recipe.
Your recipe doesn’t say how much rice krispees. ??