Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables

My cousin is having a 1st birthday party for her little girl this weekend and asked if I would help with some décor on the cheap. So since I took the time to create these projects, I decided to SHARE them with YOU! FREE LADYBUG BIRTHDAY PRINTABLESSo here’s the Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE printables!

Pin It

For this 1st birthday party, I created some food table cards, cupcake liners, a birthday garland and water bottle labels for some extra pizzazz around the room. Let’s get this party started!

The water bottle labels should be printed on a glossy white paper so the condensation from the cold water doesn’t quickly dissolve the paper label. Five labels are printed on one sheet of 8.5×11 inch paper. You can also add a little personal message to the top and bottom of the label!

Click here: water bottle labels

I actually printed my cupcake liners on scrapbook paper using my Silhouette Cameo, but if you don’t have that resource, you can use this printable and trim by hand!

Click here: cupcake liners

I love the idea of table cards for the various foods you serve at your party, especially if you have guests with allergies. The printable leaves the center blank so you can customize to your menu!

Click here: table tents

And finally we have a cute little birthday garland for the cute little ladybug! Just print out the number of blank circles you need for the letters and you can use the ladybugs circles as spacers. Or use this printable as a pattern for scrapbook paper!

I simply glue the lettered circles on the scalloped circles. Then I used a hole punch to create two holes in each piece and strung them along with red ribbon. Super simple project!

Click here: birthday garland

AND OF COURSE AN INVITATION TEMPLATE!
(right click on the file and save to your desktop)

ladybug birthday invitation

Well, that’s it for today! I hope everyone enjoys the FREE ladybug birthday party printables! Who knows… maybe someday I’ll do some more party decorations now that I know how quick, easy & affordable it really is!

LIKE THIS POST? FOLLOW ALONG FOR MORE…

Comments

Great work Erin! That turned out too cute! I am inspired. I am going to be throwing a Bridal and Bachelorette party for my sister in a couple of months. Thanks for the inspiration:)

2. Kerri says

I Just love do you have an invite that you used for this party? I would love to see it or buy or copy?? Please :)

3. Natalia k says

Hi Erin . I am a friend of Kate …and when she shared on facebook about the party and the work you did ..i fell in love . lol. I was wondering what site u found the printable on or did you make them yourself ? My Daughters 1st is in one month and i was hoping do something like this but w bumble bees :)

Love Love Love this! We’ll be doing a fundraiser for Children’s Hospital and this will be perfect!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing! I

5. Sel S. says

Love the design! THANK YOU FOR THE FREE PRINTABLES! I have just decided to make my first baby’s one year birthday party with a ladybug theme and I will definitely be using your things, so I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate them. I’d also love to see the invite you used. Once again, great job!

• Antionette R. says

This is really cute! I am planning a baby shower for my sister-in-law and her nursery and shower theme is ladybugs. I was also wondering about the invitation. Thank you so much for posting something that is free! This is a rare find! Thank you for the wonderful blessing!

6. Claudia says

Love the free printables!! Soo cute!! Wish I could get a larger font than 24 on Adobe Reader. Would have loved to use them for my daughter’s 5th birthday party :)

7. Stephanie says

Thanks so much for the free printable water bottle label! Any suggestion on where to buy the right paper for this and how do you get the labels to stay on the bottles? Tape? Thanks!!

Yep, I just used a little bit of clear tape for the water bottle labels! And I got my paper from Office Max…although I’m pretty sure you can get it from almost anywhere! Hope that helps :)

8. Sarah says

Thank you so much for posting your printables! They are just what I needed for my daughter’s first birthday party this weekend!

Hi Erin, thank you so much for this site! This will be very helpful for my daughter’s 4th birthday party! Question…how can I personalize the pdf printables…like writing my daughter’s name on the water bottle labels? Thanks sooo much! God bless!

I’ve actually had a couple of people ask this (when they don’t have Photoshop or a different editing program). You could maybe try Paint? If not, let me know her name and I’ll quickly add it to the label and email it over! Just send me a personal email at erin (at) howtonestforless (dot) com!

10. Carrie Mosher says

Thank you, thank you for the printables! My daughter asked for a ladybug theme for her 6th birthday and these are PERFECT. Thank you for sharing :)

11. Tammy says

I love this we’re doing a ladybug theme for my daughters 1st birthday but in hot pink and black…is there any way to edit the files and change them from red to hot pink?

12. Nedey says

Hi, I was looking for ladybug theme baby shower ideas. Thank you sooo much for these!! It will be wonderful!!

13. Melanie says

Wow your work is so cute! This is exactly what I’m looking for for my baby’s 1st Birthday. I can’t seem to write on them though. I would really like for my banner to say the same as yours but with “Brielle”. How can I do this if I don’t have any fancy programs?
    Thanks

WOW – what WONDERFUL freebies!! Thanks so much – I am definitely going to use these for my baby girl’s first birthday party, with props to you on my blog.

15. Courtney says

Thank you so much for these! I am using the water bottle labels and the garland for my daughters first birthday party!

16. sherry says

anything ladybug could you please send us!! my wife loves lady bugs and can’t find enough!!
    please send what ever PLEASE and THANKS
    sherry The LADYBUG COLLECTOR
    360 Austin Street
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Canada
    P3E 2K3

17. EliseH says

I can’t thank you enough for doing this and the bee my daughters party is in january and she wants bees and lady bugs and money is tight and I after looking om line every one charges for these

18. Cristina says

Hi! Thank you so much for these printables! I’ll be using them for my son’s kindergarten teacher birthday. We’re throwing her a Surprise birthday party :)
    I was just wondering… how can I type the letters in the blank circles?
    Thank you for your generosity and your help in this topic.

Cristina

19. Lori says

Hi! I’m getting ready to do my daughter’s first birthday party with a ladybug theme, and thank you for these printables! They’re great! I feel silly asking this question, but how did you get the garland to come out so perfectly? I’m trying to cut them out and just making a mess of things.

20. Jaye T Marshall says

Thank you so much for these printables!!! My twin girls are turning 1 next month & want to do a ladybug theme. Do you have invites I could use?

21. Hollie says

Thank you so much for these! They are so adorable! I will be using at my daughters first birthday! Great work! You are a life saver!

22. Ali says

I love the ladybug printables! I am having a ladybug themed party for my daughter in a few weeks and wiill be using your banner. Is there a way I can personalize it?

I love the theme very much! My daughter loves ladybug stickers and dolls ever since she was 3 months of age. And now she’s turning 1 next month, I can’t wait to use this theme for her birthday party. I would paste you the pictures once it’s done :-) Horaaay…

However, I couldn’t find any invitations. Did you make it? Can I buy or copy it?

Thanks a lot! :-)

24. Kathy Groner says

This is an absolutely adorable set. I was actually looking for some ideas for a Red Hat Society luncheon and these are going to be such fun to use. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Hi, i have thse printed and love it a kot. Now the provlem is how to cut the curvy edges neatly. What’s your suggestion? Did tou use scissors for that? Thanksss

26. Cassidy Sharp says

I read above where you could edit in the name. I do not have photoshop and really want to use these for my daughter’s 1st birthday next month. They are perfect for the ladybug them i am doing! Thank you so much, I pinned it. :) Her name is Piper. Anyway to edit them?

27. Pam B. says

I have been collecting Ladybugs for a couple of years now. It is usually hard for me to find things with Ladybugs because by the time I get to Hobby Lobby or wherever craft items are sold, things have been picked over or not what I need. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Ladybugs!

28. sadia imran says

you are awsome…im from pakistan and planned lady bug birthday for my one year old daughter and these printables are so useful i loveeee them thanx qa lottttttt….:)))

29. sadia imran says

one more question plzz u have designed alovely invitation with cupcake theme…do u have any to match with lady bugs..plzz let me know my daughter ‘s birthday is on 6th may..im waiting..thank you

30. Nilum says

Thank you so much for posting these for free! Amazing work. Quick question, I am not very a computer savvy and I would like to use your banner. Did you print the letters on each white circle by hand?! Thanks!!

31. Rachel says

I love this theme! I am planning my daughters 1st Birthday party and I want to use the water labels.. Is there anyway to insert typing to personalize and then print? Also I too would love to see your invitation! Thank you for sharing with us less crafty moms, it truly is appreciated!!

32. Corinne says

Thanks for the printables! I’m so glad to find them. Will be using for my daughter’s 1st birthday on 20 Oct. Do you have the template for the garland’s red polka dots on white background? Much appreciated!!

33. Janelle says

Do you mind me asking what fonts you used here? I absolutely love this set and want to use the same fonts when I personalize it :-D

34. Anica says

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. You are awesome for sharing this with everyone. I Love this theme for my Daughters 1st Birthday Party. What a blessing you are. Have a wonderful Day!