Boy Baby Shower Free Printables

Last weekend I threw my little sister a baby shower for her little bundle of joy that’s soon to make his debut! I created some fun printables for her party and thought I would share them with you today!

BABY SHOWER FREE PRINTABLES

Included is an invitation, food cards, cupcake toppers or favor tags, water bottle labels and a party banner. Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________________________

Megan shower inviteFirst up is an invitation. Above you can see what I sent to print: a 5×7 one-sided card. Below is a blank version that you can revise in PicMonkey, Photoshop or even Paint. I would suggest printing on cardstock and inserting into blank envelopes (I purchased mine from Target & WalMart in the past).

baby boy shower invite

_______________________________________________________

boy baby shower food card printablesFood cards are a great idea for your party, especially if you have guests with allergies. The printable leaves the bottom blank so you can customize to your menu. Just edit in Photoshop, PicMonkey or even add text in Microsoft Word once you place this file inside a blank document.

boy baby shower food cards

_______________________________________________________

water bottle labels for boy baby showerThe water bottle labels should be printed on a glossy white paper so the condensation from the cold water doesn’t quickly dissolve the paper label. Five labels are printed on one sheet of 8.5×11 inch paper.

baby water bottle labels

_______________________________________________________

white chocolate cake mix puppy chowI also designed some extra little cards to use as needed. Just print, trim out, tape to toothpick for the cupcake toppers… or you can use a hole punch and attach these to little treat bags with ribbon. The last design is left blank so you can personalize.

favor tags_______________________________________________________

baby boy bannerI also created a little baby shower banner. The font I used is called “Love Ya Like A Sister” and you can download it for free from dafont.com.

DOWNLOAD FILE HERE

The attached banner download says “WELCOME BABY BOY”. Or you can create your own on 4.25 x 5.5 inch cards with a font size of 300 pts.

_______________________________________________________

boy baby shower free printables

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Comments

These are so cute! Thanks for the freebie! I love when people do baby boy stuff because there is so much for girls out there already.

HOORAY!! My neighbor is expecting and I was just thinking I need to plan a neighbor baby shower for her, PERFECT timing, THANK YOU Erin, love your stuff :)

3. Catherine says

Super Cute! Thanks for sharing! What font did you use on the invite for the script of your sister’s name?

4. Kristine says

It’s so kind of you to share free printables. Yourr an angel in diaguised to moms like me who always have a budgetted party. thnks and god bless!

5. Julie says

Ok, first off, I love this design and the colors you chose! Secondly, I must be an idiot, but I can’t seem to figure out how to print the items other than the banner. Help! I’m giving a shower for my sister-in-law this weekend!

6. Brenda says

Hi, I am with Julie, the only thing that will download is the banner. How do you download the other items, really like them. Shower is in two weeks. Thanks for your help

7. Sondrae says

I REALLY love this design and I haven’t found anything I like as much since I’ve started looking. How do we download the invitation and the place card thingys?

8. Rach says

May I just say you are PRETTY AWESOME for making this fabulous find available for us online! Having a baby hits the purse strings as it is and having really professional, cute labels such as these helps a lot. THANK YOU!

9. Jackie says

I absolutely LOVE your invitation! All of your printables are adorable. I can’t wait to show them to my sister. I am having trouble with the Contribute font though. The numbers aren’t the same. Did you use a different font? Thanks so much for sharing your designs!

10. Felicity says

This is adorable, I’d love to use this for my friends baby shower. Can you tell me what fonts where used as they work so well with this design.

11. Christine says

Thank you so much for sharing! Love the printables. Can I ask how you would edit them in word? Do you drag and drop the JPEG? I can’t seem to get it into Word. Thanks!

12. Linda says

Hi, I want to use the food card template as place cards. What size cardstock did you use for printing? Are the food cards the same size as place cards or are they larger?
    Thanks for sharing.

13. Marlane says

Serious Thanks! Love this and it is perfect for the shower! Thank you for being so willing to share your awesome work!!

14. Lucia says

I LOVE this design and the colors! It’s so kind of you to share free printables.
    But when I try to download the file I only get the banner? I can’t save the files in my desktop. Shower is the next weekend. Thanks for your help!

Try right clicking on the files and then save to your desktop. Or click on the image and it will open in a new window. Then right click on the file to save to your desktop. Those images are full sized JPGs. Hope that helps!

15. Karisma says

This is extremely beautiful! I love it LOTS! But i cant seem to download anything but the banner please help ASAP!

16. Ang says

Hi! LOVE LOVE these! Such talent, thank you for sharing!! Except, I cannot find the link to download the invitation. Can you point me in the right direction please!