I feel like the summer holidays sneak upon us, probably because we’re busy with vacations, ball games, swimming, and keeping the kids corralled during school break.
Well I thought this year I would get ahead of the game a bit and make a fun little bunting banner for the Fourth of July!
And it’s super simple. Just print, trim, and string together.
Or you can use clothespins to attach to twine.
- Water Color American Flag from Sweet Rose Studio
- Patriotic Party Printables from The Caterpillar Years via Yellow Bliss Road
- Patriotic BINGO from Crazy Little Projects
- Patriotic Tags from The Girl Creative
- Land of the Free Printable from Carissa Miss
- Patriotic Drink Umbrellas from The Crafted Sparrow
- 4th of July Bunting from How to Nest for Less
- Memorize the Star Spangled Banner from Capturing Joy
Lots of adorable 4th of July printables, right?
Hope you enjoy them!