I feel like the summer holidays sneak upon us, probably because we’re busy with vacations, ball games, swimming, and keeping the kids corralled during school break.
Well I thought this year I would get ahead of the game a bit and make a fun little bunting banner for the Fourth of July!
And it’s super simple. Just print, trim, and string together.
Or you can use clothespins to attach to twine.
And if you want to see more amazing FREE patriotic printables,
my friends and I are having a 4TH OF JULY BLOG HOP today!
- Water Color American Flag from Sweet Rose Studio
- Patriotic Party Printables from The Caterpillar Years via Yellow Bliss Road
- Patriotic BINGO from Crazy Little Projects
- Patriotic Tags from The Girl Creative
- Land of the Free Printable from Carissa Miss
- Patriotic Drink Umbrellas from The Crafted Sparrow
- 4th of July Bunting from How to Nest for Less
- Memorize the Star Spangled Banner from Capturing Joy
Lots of adorable 4th of July printables, right?
Hope you enjoy them!