I have put together a list of 25 awesome WD-40 uses in this life hack post!
I’ve heard in the past that there’s over 2,000 WD-40 uses. Insane, right?! I know tons of people have a can of this stuff in their garage, toolbox, or under their kitchen cabinet, but do you guys really know all of the amazing ways you can use it? Well hold on tight, because I’m about to tell you 25 Awesome WD-40 Uses!
- You can remove tar, sap, and bird poop from car and truck exteriors.
- Shines the leaves on your artificial plants.
- Removes crayon from walls, carpet, toys, plastic, compressed wood furniture, shoes, and from your dryer (just unplug it first!).
- Helps clean gunk and scuff marks off your ceramic floors.
- Shine and remove fingerprints from stainless steel appliances.
- Lubricates squeaky drawers, doors and small rolling toys.
- Keeps garden tools rust-free plus helps clean them.
- Removes ink from carpet, leather, and other fabrics.
- Protects wrought iron from rust (think outdoor furniture!).
- Cleans and polishes gold and brass.
- Helps remove adhesive from price tags, labels, and stickers.
- Protects bathroom fixtures from rust, like shower heads and faucets .
- Cleans bathroom tubs and helps remove rust stains.
- Lubricate your DIY tools or prevent saw blades and tools from rusting, plus loosen rusty nuts and screws.
- Shines glass shower doors.
- Removes gum stuck to walls, concrete, shoes, floors and even your hair.
- Coat outside pipes during winter to help recent from freezing damage or pipe bursts.
- Removes wax from vinyl surfaces.
- Cleans gunk from things like base of toilet bowls and tile grout.
- Helps camouflage scratches in linoleum, ceramic tile and countertops.
- Remove candle wax or glue from carpet (just spray and leave to dry, then rub out with a sponge).
- Remove old duct tape and its residue.
- Cleans and softens paint brushes.
- Loosen stubborn zippers (just be careful around the clothing!).
- Keep bugs at bay. Spray WD-40 on window sills, etc to keep spiders and bugs out.
If you want to read through the over 2,000 WD-40 uses, click here!