The next room I’m turning my focus on is the laundry room. It sits between the garage and the kitchen so it’s naturally the main entrance to our home.
Our laundry room is a galley style so it has the washer and dryer on one side and a sink with cabinets across from it. I kind of wish we would have only put cabinets on the left and then a small coat closet on the right because I have no organization in the laundry room during the winter. That’s probably the main reason I want to get this laundry room makeover complete before the cooler seasons hit.
When we were building our home I asked for cheap cabinets in the laundry room because I knew I was going to paint them right off the bat. Crazy, right? But I wanted a fun pop of color in the room and I figured this was the best place to get away with it.
So what am I thinking for color?
Well I fell in love with this photo for inspiration…
Crazy beautiful, right?
Here’s the rest of my laundry room mood board…
What’s the plan?
• White upper cabinets with blueish green lower cabinets
• Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter paint color
• Wood shelves above the washer & dryer
• White subway tile behind the sink
• New lighting fixture from Lowe’s
• Wall art (the I DO is for Ben since he does most of the laundry!)
• Baskets & other organizational items
I’m starting to paint the laundry room cabinets tonight so wish me luck!