Need a quick and easy way to add some chic décor to your home on a budget? Then you’ll LOVE these painted glass vases I created for under $7… TOTAL!!
LOVE that (and the price)!
And the best part? You only need TWO supplies:
- Clear cheap glass vases ($1 each from Dollar Tree)
- Acrylic paint in various colors (.59¢ each from Michael’s)
- Squirt your first color into the vase.Let it trickle down the side for about one minute.
- Now get your second color and squirt the paint inside. Let the colors run together a bit so they streak into one another.
- Continue with your various colors until you achieve your desired look.
- Softly turn your glass vase so the paint fills in most empty holes and gaps.
- Don’t worry about getting every little space filled. The paint will continue to settle in the vase over the next 8-10 hours.