Vintage Sketch Airplane Posters {set of 4}

Well on Monday I showed you my new Guest Bedroom. Seriously love the little bit of masculine flair to this room. Navy is definitely one of my new favorite colors and I’m glad I got to use it in a bedroom design.

guest-bedroom-makeover-navy-and-orangeBut one of my favorite elements of the room was the new posters I decided for above the dresser… the vintage sketch airplane posters. I even posted about them on Instagram when I first picked them up. I was instantly IN LOVE!

sketch-airplane-navy-printables

Each poster print is 11×14 inches.
I just printed mine through Snapfish and picked up from Walgreens!

sketch airplane free printablesAnd of course since I love sharing all of my FREE PRINTABLES with you guys, here is no exception! These would look awesome in a little boy’s bedroom, or really anywhere in your home.

airplane-bedroom-posters

To download a ZIP file with all 4 files, please click HERE.
Save to your desktop.
Double click to open, then a new folder with the 4 images should save.

sketch-airplane-free-printables-

It’s about time boys got something cool, right?

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

* These are for personal use only.

Comments

1. Jen says

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m always on the look out for COOL boy stuff. Girls stuff seems to be plentiful, but not boy stuff. I need good boy stuff. :-)

Your prints couldn’t have come at a better time!! We just had our 3rd child on Friday. Our son just moved into his big boy room but has no art for his walls. He’s 2 and obsessed with transportation. My husband flies for the military and I was looking for sketches just like these! Thank you!

3. marlena says

I loveee the pics and so does my husband. By the way, I’ve been looking for a subtle grey to paint the guest bedroom. Do you happen to know what that color is? Thanks!

• Audra says

Hi,
        In the framed photo, the bottom two printed a lighter blue while the top two printed in navy. The guy at Costco even redid them to make sure it wasn’t the printer … So strange!:(

I so love this! Thank you! I agree that there are so many girl things, and not many boy things! We are having an airplane birthday party for my son’s third birthday, and we will be moving soon, and he will probably also have an airplane room. This will be great for both!

5. Karla says

I’d love to know where to find more. I’m looking to do different vehicles with a blueprint style. This would work, although not really blueprints. Tractor, train, car, airplane, and a construction vehicle or two. Any ideas of where I should look to do this free or economically?