A huge tradition in my family is gathering together on Mother’s Day and eating a nice brunch together. This year I thought I would make something a little different and try a Mother’s Day Brunch Pizza that I found through eMeals (my weekly meal planning and grocery list website).
This recipe is oh-so-easy to make and super delicious!
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash browns (from 32-oz package)
* 14 oz prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
* 3/4 cup favorite pimiento cheese
* 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
* 2 large eggs, well beaten
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook hash browns in hot oil 5 minutes. Set aside.
Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Spread pimiento cheese in a thin layer on crust. Top with ham, hash browns, green onions and cheese. Slowly pour eggs in center of pizza (eggs will spread during baking).
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
Great for a morning in with the family, this brunch pizza has everything you love for breakfast baked together on dough. What's not to love?
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ cups frozen diced hash browns (from 32oz package)
- 14 oz prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- ¾ cup favorite pimiento cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 large eggs (well beaten)
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook hash browns in hot oil 5 minutes. Set aside.
Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet.
Spread pimiento cheese in a thin layer on crust.
Top with ham, hash browns, green onions and cheese.
Slowly pour eggs in center of pizza. Eggs will spread during baking.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
And in case you haven’t heard of eMeals before… it’s an awesome website that sends me dinner menus and grocery lists every week cause as a busy mom with two jobs, I need all the help I can get!
I’ve featured a few different recipes on my site before. You can see some of them here:
Carol @arewethereyet says
Hi Erin – these look good and I’ll have to give the eMeals a try. (is it expensive to use?) I’m afraid my family are meat eaters – so we are going to grill out – chicken and ribs – but the pizza looks good. Maybe for a Friday night movie night??? Thanks for sharing!