This time of year I often have lots of fresh fruit in the house and try to find new ways to use it before the week’s end. And there’s nothing better than a fruity, sweet dessert in my opinion.
I actually got this idea from my chicken bacon ranch egg roll recipe when I had leftover egg roll wraps from dinner last week. Why not use the egg roll wrappers for something somewhat healthy 😉
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- egg roll wraps
- cinnamon sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in bowl and whip together.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of mixture onto egg roll wrap. Next add a small scoop of strawberries and blueberries.
- Work the egg roll wrapper as a diamond. Roll the bottom corner up over the ingredients tightly. Next fold the left and right sides over, then finish rolling the wrapper. Use a little bit of water to seal the flap down.
- Place egg roll on baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!