Hey everyone! McCormick.com is trying to help busy moms everywhere by creating quick, easy and flavorful homemade recipes for your family. I decided to try my hand at their Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi.
This meal only took 15 from prep to plate and my entire family LOVED IT!
- 8 ounces of linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (half stick) of butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormic® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- Toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
And my little lady even loved our little lunch date together!
So, McCormick would like to help busy families everywhere and is offering ONE LUCKY READER a chance to win a McCormick Gift Set!
Just leave a comment for the question below…
Which McCormick recipe are you interested in trying
Winner will be drawn one week from today.
US Residents only.