This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCormick & Company for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. Hey everyone! McCormick.com is trying to help busy moms everywhere by creating quick, easy and flavorful homemade recipes for your family. I decided to try my hand at their Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi.
This meal only took 15 from prep to plate and my entire family LOVED IT! Seriously, it was gone faster than anything I’v ever made!
- 8 ounces of linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (half stick) of butter
- 1 pound defrosted large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormic® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- Then, toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
And my little lady even loved our little lunch date together! And she’s hard to please!
So, McCormick would like to help busy families everywhere and is offering ONE LUCKY READER a chance to win a McCormick Gift Set!
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
US Residents only.