Nature Scavenger Hunt for the Kids {FREE Printable}

I’m pretty excited to be sharing one of my favorite outdoor activities with you today!

Yes, it might be a little hot this summer, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have fun exploring the great outdoors! Take the kids out early  morning or mid evening to beat the heat and have a little fun with this Nature Scavenger Hunt.

This game is great learning tool for the kids that helps them interact with their surroundings. They’ll have a ball searching high and low for all the goodies on their list!

There’s 20 items total to find on the list, including special items of a certain color, shape and texture.

click image to print
________________________________________________________________

I also included some name tags that you can adhere to brown paper bags. Below is a blank version that you can add your kids’ names onto with PicMonkey, Photoshop or even Paint. Another option is just add the names in marker or stickers!

Trim out the name tags and attach to your paper bags. Great way to hold all the goodies the kids are collecting in the nature scavenger hunt!

click image to print
________________________________________________________________

This Nature Scavenger Hunt is great for any time of year, but definitely a fun activity for your stay-at-home Summer Campers! Fantastic last minute activity before they head back to school!

________________________________________________________________

And if you’re new here or pop in and out from time to time, make sure you check out some of my recent home DIY projects!

1. Master Bedroom Makeover
2. Daughter’s Stenciled Bedroom
3. Dining Room Mini Makeover
4. Craft Room Makeover

HAPPY END OF SUMMER AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LIKE THIS POST? FOLLOW ALONG FOR MORE…

Comments

I was amazed at the design and then I read your about me sidebar (of course you’re an art director) . Great design work. Great idea.

Erin! So much fun! I’m definitely using your printables for our family reunion (collecting ideas for kids and your timing is perfect). I’ll also be including a link back in this week’s highlights. Thanks so much for sharing and the awesome free printables!

Stacy, make sure you’re saving it to your desktop first before printing. Then open the file from your desktop. If you’re still having trouble, try clicking “Fit to Page” option in your printer dialog box. Hope that helps!

3. Denise says

Thanks for sharing your talent, Erin! I found your website while looking for a nature scavenger hunt to use in our children’s ministry program. We’ll be using your scavenger hunt this Sunday. I have your website bookmarked and have passed your site address along to a friend who is a crafter and a school librarian.

P.S. Stacy, thanks for your question. I was experiencing the same challenge when trying to print.

4. Lisa says

Thank you so much! I was looking for scavenger hunt ideas and came across this one. It will work out perfectly for my daughters birthday party!

Hello! Printing out this awesome list right now :) Just wanted to let you know too, in the design dazzle post it wasnt letting me click on the images to print. Had to come over here to do so. Wanted to let you know :) Thanks!