Well now that I’m living with my in-laws for the next 3 months while our house is being built, it’s time to show them my cooking skills. OK, not really.
But luckily I can act like I know what I’m doing when I download my recipes from Emeals. And here is my latest and greatest: Chicken Cheese Puffs.
- 1.5lbs of boneless thawed chicken breasts
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of water chestnuts
- 2 cans of crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of milk
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups of corn flakes (optional)
- Cut chicken into small cubes and cook until white. Chop into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Mix butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add milk. Stir in chicken, water chestnuts, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into large rectangles (two of the triangles together, press out perforations to seal).
- Spoon 1/2 cup mixture in center of rectangle. Bring four corners to the center of filling. Wrap around any excess. Brush with egg white.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
So if you’re looking for recipe ideas plus a grocery list with all of the ingredients you need for the week, check out Emeals. Seriously LOVE this service and use it weekly!